A first aid kit is a box, bag or pack that holds supplies used to treat minor injuries including cuts, scrapes, burns, bruises, and sprains. More elaborate first aid kits can also include survival supplies, life-saving emergency supplies or convenience items like bug sting wipes or cold & flu medicines.₦12,000.00
Autoclaves operate at high temperature and pressure in order to kill microorganisms and spores. They are used to decontaminate certain biological waste and sterilize media, instruments and lab ware₦120,000.00
baby weighing scale is used during this process to weigh the new-born to give their birth-weight. The baby is then continuously weighed and monitored throughout their growth to ensure that weight changes are within the norm.₦45,000.00
Some common applications for centrifuges are listed below:
- Separation of mixtures with close densities.
- Separate immiscible liquids.
- Sediment suspended solids.
- Separation of blood.
- Separation insoluble particles (e.g. insoluble proteins in a protein solution)
- Isotope Separation.
- Gravity simulation environments for astronauts.
1. Applicable syringe size: 10, 20, 30, 50/60 ml.
2. Automatic syringe size detection.
3. Automatic anti-bolus.
4. Automatic calibration.
5. Drug library with more than 60 drugs.
6. Audio-visual alarm insures further safety.
7. Wireless management by Infusion Management System.
8. Stackable up to 4 Syringe Pumps (4-in-1 Docking Station) or 6 Syringe Pumps (6-in-1 Docking Station) with single power cord.
9. Easy to use operation philosophy
10. Recommended model by worldwide medical staff.