The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a small size. See test result averages up to 90 days, get alerts if you’ve underdosed, re-dose within 10 seconds, set pre-and post-meal reminders to test, and more. Features
- Just two buttons are used to operate the meter, for intuitive handling.
- Large and easy-to-read display.
- In- or out-of-meter dosing for simple and comfortable testing.
- Safety features include underdosing alerts and re-dose option in 10 seconds.
- The visual double check lets you see your recent test result.
- Post-meal alert reminds you to test 2 hours after eating.
- Pre- and post-meal markers are available.
- 500 test results are stored in memory.
- See averages of all blood test results over 7, 14, 30 and 90 days.
- Fulfils 100 % of the accuracy requirements of DIN EN ISO 15197:2013.1
- Date and time are preset for faster setup.
- Changing the battery doesn’t mean losing the date and time settings.
Accu chek active: Healthcare professionals can use this system to check patients’ blood glucose values and they can use it in suspected cases of diabetes and in emergency diagnostics. The system is suitable for testing blood glucose with blood obtained from alternative sites. The system must not be used to diagnose or rule out diabetes₦12,000.00₦12,000.00
Finetest Auto-coding Premium Test Strips are used with Finetest Auto-coding Premium Blood Glucose Monitoring System for the quantitative measurement of blood glucose level in whole blood.₦7,000.00
Blood sugar testing requires the use of a blood sugar meter. The meter measures the amount of sugar in a small sample of blood, usually from your fingertip, that you place on a disposable test strip. Even if you use a CGM , you’ll still need a blood sugar meter to calibrate your CGM device daily.₦9,000.00₦9,000.00
The On Call Plus makes monitoring blood sugar level easy and affordable. Once the sample is provided the device transmits the results within 10 seconds. With its relatively low cost, keeping check of blood glucose level is simple. The user can take the sample from the fingertip of the forearm.₦9,000.00₦9,000.00
- 1 x SD Codefree Blood Glucose Meter – we are offering two types of meters. One reading in mmol/L and the other reading in mg/dL. You can select which meter type you want by selecting the meter from the drop down menu below.
- 1 x Adaptable Lancing Device offering 10 different comfort settings
- 10 x Blood Glucose Test Strips – Our replacement strips are just for 50 strips
- 10 x Lancets
- 1 x 3V Battery Type CR2032
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x SD Check Strip, instructions and a helpful Self Test Diary