Donjoy Podalux post-op shoeRKX201
The DonJoy Podalux Post Op Shoe is designed for a variety of post-op and post-trauma foot and toe applications and more especially after Hallux Valgus operation (bunionectomie).
- Post-op and post trauma foot and toe applications
- Protection after bunionectomy
- Keeps feet & toes in proper position during healingDesigned for a variety of post-op and post-trauma foot and toe applications, more specifically after hallux valgus, the Podalux is a protective footwear that protects the foot, toes and forefoot in a proper position during rehabilitation. The Podalux has a wide, solid, skid resistant sole for extra stability, with a removable rigid foot plate for extra firmness and arch support. It is lined with breathable, micro-mesh textile for patient comfort and has two contact closure straps for easy application and adjustment.
- Wide, solid and skid resistant sole for extra stability
- Patented removable rigid foot plate for extra fi≠rmness and arch support
- Insole firmness can be adapted according to post-op rehab protocols
- Wide soled and open-toed to accommodate bulky dressings
- Lined with breathable micro-mesh textile for patient comfort
- Two contact closure straps for easy application and adjustment
- Toe piece included covering up the toes if necessary
Please see the sizing guide in the image gallery for more information.
Before using the device, please read the provided instructions completely and carefully. Correct application is vital to the proper functioning of the device.
Hand wash in cold water with mild soap, rinse thoroughly. Air dry. Do not machine dry or bleach.