Anti-Spasticity Ball Splint & Finger Posture Corrector for stroke
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
|Specific Uses For Product||Hand Wrist Support, Orthosis Rehabilitation For Impairment/Hemiplegia/Stiff Fingers|
- KEEP FINGERS FROM BALLING UP - Our hand splint is perfect for helping to reduce the tightness of your fingers, the ball helps to position the fingers so they stay open, prevents finger flexion convulsion and joint deformation.
- PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR WRIST - Built-in metal aluminium bar is designed to place your hand in a comfortable, neutral position, that prevents finger and wrist flexion while supporting the palmar arch.
- EXERCISE HAND AND FINGER MUSCLES - Soft foam ball is for hand muscles exercise, fixes finger in function such as brain injury, cerebral palsy, paraplegia, cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral infarction sequela of cerebral surgery or Parkinson's disease and peripheral neuropathy impairment caused by hand.
- FITTING FOR BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT HAND - One size fits most, allows fitting for both left and right hand, for the maximum wrist circumference 31cm / 12.2 in.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - 30 days money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied with