Romoseal Underwater seal chest Drainage Bottle GS-5020
The Ramson underwater-seal bottle is the key for chest drainage, as it includes a place for drainage to collect and a one-way valve that prevents air or fluid from returning to the chest. Both the one and two-bottle chest drainage systems rely on gravity to create a pressure gradient by which air and fluid leave the chest.
|Usage||Clinic, Laboratory, Hospital|
|Material||Made of high quality PVC material|
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Piece|
|Adult : GS-5020||2000 ml|
|Midi : GS-5031||1200 ml|
|Kid : GS-5032||500 ml|
- Under water seal drainage system.
- Specially designed drainage bottle suitable for pleural drainage in conjunction with intercoastal drainage catheters.
- Double chamber and single chamber compact unit suitable for all cardiac and thoracic procedures.
- Range suitable for management of major, moderate and minor drainages.
- Easy to read markings help note the drainage volume.
- Clearly marked initial level ensures effective under water seal.
- Write on facility on the side of scale helps in monitoring the collected drained volume precisely.
- Suction port is provided for connection with suction unit.
- Kink resistant large bore tubing facilitates unrestricted flow.
- Metallic hangers for easy attachment to patient's bedside.
- Sterile, individually packed.